THE SILVER CREEK ASSISTED LIVING GARLAND SERVICES
Enjoy Silver Creek Garland services plus the comfort of knowing that customized quality care is always close at hand – around the clock!
Silver Creek Garland offers many services, and our compassionate, fully-trained team members are on site 24/7 to provide personal care and support services at any time of day or night. Our services include:
- compassionate, fully-trained caregivers on site 24/7
- ambulation assistance
- medication management and assistance
- personal care assistance – bathing assistance, dressing assistance, grooming assistance, and hygiene assistance.
- escorts to and from activities and meals
- wellness checks each month
- vital checks
- fall safety checks
- medical equipment monitoring
- incontinence care
- respite care
- Resident Travel Program
Enjoy all the comforts of home without the stress and added expense of managing a household!
- local transportation service for shopping, medical appointments and more
- beauty salon on site (hair and nails)
- restaurant-style dining
- 3 delicious home-cooked meals per day: prepared fresh on site each day and planned by our chef for optimal nutrition (food cost included- no additional expense for groceries)
- snacks available all day
- cable TV provided in room (basic cable)
- WiFi internet
- phone line provided in room
- ACH auto-draft monthly payments to simplify the payment process.
- daily room-tidy service
- weekly housekeeping service
- personal laundry service: wash, dry and fold (no hand wash or dry cleaning)
- linen service: towels and bedding
- meal planning, preparation and cooking for 3 meals daily
Enjoy a robust schedule of engaging activities and events designed to keep residents as physically and cognitively active as possible!
Our Life Enrichment Program, tailored to meet resident needs and preferences, empowers residents by offering them a variety of events and activities to choose from each day, including:
- scheduled group outings
- cognitive social exercises including brain aerobics, board games, trivia, and bingo
- social activities and parties
- fitness and wellness activities including our Walking Club and Sit & Fit chair exercises
- weekly worship and spiritual services
- creative and stimulating activities including arts & crafts,
- movies and music
- holiday and seasonal activities
- family-incorporated activities including cookouts, birthday celebrations, and more!
THIRD PARTY ASSISTANCE
Through third party assistance our community can offer care programs to fit our residents medical needs. If you need assistance in finding a vendor, we can provide a list of preferred providers.
- Home Health
- Mobile Dentistry
- Portable Imaging
- Visiting Physicians
- Non-medical transportation
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
RESIDENT TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our Travel Program offers residents who currently live at a SCM community will have the ability to visit other SCM locations free of charge for Respite while their families are on vacation or are visiting other family members.
Transportation will be provided by the family of the Resident to and from the Home base and the visiting community. Travel and Travel related expenses are the responsibility of the Resident.
Click on the button below to download the flyer.