THE SILVERMARK MEMORY PLANO SERVICES
Enjoy Silvermark Plano services plus the comfort of knowing that customized quality care is always close at hand – around the clock!
Silvermark Memory Care Plano has a broad spectrum of safety measures in place, and our compassionate, fully-trained team members are on site 24/7 to provide personal care and support services at any time of day or night. Our services include:
- compassionate, fully-trained caregivers on site 24/7
- 24-hour on call nurses
- ambulation assistance
- medication management and assistance
- personal care assistance – bathing assistance or reminders, dressing assistance or reminders, grooming assistance or reminders, hygiene assistance or reminders.
- escorts to and from activities and meals
- wellness checks each month
- incontinence care
- respite care
- Resident Travel Program
Enjoy all the comforts of home without the stress and added expense of managing a household!
- local transportation service for shopping, medical appointments and more
- beauty salon on site (hair and nails)
- restaurant-style dining
- 3 delicious home-cooked meals per day: prepared fresh on site each day and planned by our chef for optimal nutrition (food cost included- no additional expense for groceries)
- snacks available all day
- cable TV provided in room (basic cable)
- WiFi internet
- phone line provided in room
- ACH auto-draft monthly payments to simplify the payment process.
- daily room-tidy service
- weekly housekeeping service
- personal laundry service: wash, dry and fold (no hand wash or dry cleaning)
- linen service: towels and bedding
- meal planning, preparation and cooking for 3 meals daily
THIRD PARTY ASSISTANCE
Through third party assistance our community can offer care programs to fit our residents medical needs. If you need assistance in finding a vendor, we can provide a list of preferred providers.
- Home Health
- Mobile Dentistry
- Portable Imaging
- Visiting Physicians
- Non-medical transportation
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
RESIDENT TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our Travel Program offers residents who currently live at a SCM community will have the ability to visit other SCM locations free of charge for Respite while their families are on vacation or are visiting other family members.
Transportation will be provided by the family of the Resident to and from the Home base and the visiting community. Travel and Travel related expenses are the responsibility of the Resident.
Click on the button below to download the flyer.