VISTA SENIOR LIVING: FAQ
We hope to answer your questions in person during a private tour, but here’s a preview of our most frequently-asked questions and their answers!
Is housekeeping assistance provided?
Our Resident Aides ensure that each resident’s room is clean and inviting every day! The housekeeping service included in our base rate provides:
- daily room-tidy service (trash removal, making the bed, etc.)
- weekly housekeeping service (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of bathroom, etc.)
Who will do laundry?
Our staff provides a full laundry service to each resident. We will wash, dry and fold all clothing, linens and sheets. We do not offer any dry cleaning or hand washing.
How can I be sure that nutritional needs are being met?
At Vista Senior Living, we pride ourselves in providing 3 daily fresh and delicious home-cooked meals prepared on site and designed by our chef for optimum nutrition.
Residents are also welcome to visit our coffee and snack bar available all day.
Because the safety of our residents is our number one priority, each Resident Aide at Vista Senior Living is trained in Safe Food Handling and meal preparation for the elderly.
What health and safety measures are in place?
Vista Senior Living has a broad spectrum of safety measures in place, and our compassionate, fully-trained team members are on site 24/7 to provide personal care and support services at any time of day or night. Our health and safety measures include:
- compassionate, fully-trained caregivers on site 24/7
- secure building entry with key code locks
- safety rails and handicap-accessibility throughout
- *scooters permitted upon assessment
- ambulation assistance
- medication management and assistance
- personal care assistance: bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- escorts to and from activities and meals
- wellness checks each month
- vital checks
- fall safety checks
- medical equipment monitoring
- incontinence care
What kinds of activities are offered at Vista Senior Living?
Our Director coordinates a robust schedule of engaging activities and events tailored to meet resident interests and preferences. The activities are designed to keep residents as active as possible- both physically and cognitively and include:
- scheduled group outings
- cognitive social exercises including brain aerobics, board games, trivia and bingo
- fitness and wellness activities including our Walking Club and Sit & Fit chair exercises
- weekly worship and spiritual services
- movies and music
- family-incorporated activities such as cookouts, birthday/holiday celebrations and more!
Choice is an important part of the Vista Senior Living lifestyle, and our programs are designed to offer residents a variety of options, allowing them to stay empowered and live independently.
What is included in the monthly rate?
Vista Senior Living is an “all-inclusive” community. Our monthly base rate includes lodging, 24/7 care, meals, housekeeping, laundry, activities and all utilities, including:
During your Resident Assessment, our Director will work with you to create a personalized Care Plan tailored to meet your individual needs, of which some aspects could require special assistance at an additional cost.
We also offer ACH auto-draft payments to simplify the payment process for our residents and their loved ones!
Are Scooters Permitted?
Scooters are permitted at Vista Senior Living on a case-by-case basis determined during the Resident Assessment.
Is Vista Senior Living pet-friendly?
Vista Senior Living is a pet-friendly community!*Breed and size restrictions apply. Contact us for details!
Do you offer respite or temporary care?
We’d love to provide you or your loved one with temporary care!
For more information about respite or temporary care, please call us at 802.772.7118 or send us an email using the button below.