THE WINDCHIME AT THE VILLAGE SERVICES
At Windchime at the Village Assisted Living in Kingsland, Texas, you can take advantage of the services and rest easy knowing that customized, high-quality care is always close at hand, 24 hours a day.
Windchime at the Village has a wide range of safety measures in place, and our caring, fully-trained team members are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide personal care and support services.
- compassionate, fully-trained caregivers on site 24/7
- ambulation assistance
- medication management and assistance
- personal care assistance – bathing assistance, dressing assistance, grooming assistance, and hygiene assistance.
- escorts to and from activities and meals
- wellness checks each month
- incontinence care
- respite care
- Resident Travel Program
Enjoy more time to live life to the fullest on your own terms- while we handle the chores such as cooking, cleaning, and laundry!
Our friendly staff will take great care while performing the following household tasks:
- housekeeping: each room is dusted, vacuumed, cleaned, and beds made
- personal laundry service: wash, dry, and fold (no hand wash or dry cleaning)
- linen service: towels and bedding
- meal planning, preparation, and cooking for 3 meals daily
Enjoy a robust schedule of engaging activities and events designed to keep residents as physically and cognitively active as possible!
Our Life Enrichment Program, tailored to meet resident needs and preferences, empowers residents by offering them a variety of events and activities to choose from each day, including:
- scheduled group outings
- cognitive social exercises including brain aerobics, board games, trivia and bingo
- social activities and parties
- fitness and wellness activities including our Walking Club and Sit & Fit chair exercises
- weekly worship and spiritual services
- creative and stimulating activities including arts & crafts,
- movies and music
- holiday and seasonal activities
- family-incorporated activities including cookouts, birthday celebrations, and more.
THIRD PARTY ASSISTANCE
Through third party assistance our community can offer care programs to fit our residents medical needs. If you need assistance in finding a vendor, we can provide a list of preferred providers.
- Home Health
- Mobile Dentistry
- Portable Imaging
- Visiting Physicians
- Non-medical transportation
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
RESIDENT TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our Travel Program offers residents who currently live at a SCM community will have the ability to visit other SCM locations free of charge for Respite while their families are on vacation or are visiting other family members.
Transportation will be provided by the family of the Resident to and from the Home base and the visiting community. Travel and Travel related expenses are the responsibility of the Resident.
Click on the button below to download the flyer.