THE LAMPASAS ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES
Enjoy the services of Lampasas Assisted Living and the peace of mind that 24/7, individualized, high-quality care is available!
Lampasas Assisted Living has a variety of safety precautions in place, and our kind, well-trained staff members are on-site round-the-clock to offer personal care and support services at any time of day or night. Our sevices include:
- compassionate, fully-trained caregivers on-site 24/7
- ambulation assistance
- medication management and assistance
- personal care assistance – bathing assistance or reminders, dressing assistance or reminders, grooming assistance or reminders, hygiene assistance or reminders.
- escorts to and from activities and meals
- wellness checks each month
- vital checks
- fall safety checks
- medical equipment monitoring
- incontinence care
- respite care
- Resident Travel Program
Enjoy all the comforts of home without the stress and added expense of managing a household!
Lampasasa Assissted Living is proud to offer the following services to our valued residents:
- local transportation service for shopping, medical appointments and more
- full-service beauty salon on site (hair and nails)
- restaurant-style dining
- 3 delicious home-cooked meals per day: prepared fresh on site each day and planned by our chef for optimal nutrition (food cost included- no additional expense for groceries)
- snacks available all day
- cable TV provided in room (basic cable)
- WiFi internet
- phone line provided in room
- ACH auto-draft monthly payments to simplify the payment process.
Our friendly staff will take great care while performing the following house hold tasks:
- daily room-tidy service
- weekly housekeeping service
- personal laundry service: wash, dry and fold (no hand wash or dry cleaning)
- linen service: towels and bedding
- meal planning, preparation and cooking for 3 meals daily
Our Life Enrichment Program, tailored to meet resident needs and preferences, empowers residents by offering them a variety of events and activities to choose from each day, including:
- scheduled group outings
- cognitive social exercises including brain aerobics, board games, trivia, and bingo
- social activities and parties
- fitness and wellness activities including our Walking Club and Sit & Fit chair exercises
- weekly worship and spiritual services
- creative and stimulating activities including arts & crafts,
- movies and music
- holiday and seasonal activities
- family-incorporated activities including cookouts, birthday celebrations, and more!
THIRD PARTY ASSISTANCE
Through third party assistance our community can offer care programs to fit our residents medical needs. If you need assistance in finding a vendor, we can provide a list of preferred providers.
Available Services through 3rd party:
- Home Health
- Mobile Dentistry
- Portable Imaging
- Visiting Physicians
- Non-medical transportation
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
* All above listed services are performed by a 3rd party provider.
RESIDENT TRAVEL PROGRAM
Our Travel Program offers residents who currently live at a SCM community will have the ability to visit other SCM locations free of charge for Respite while their families are on vacation or are visiting other family members.
10 day MAX stay per calendar year.
Transportation will be provided by the family of the Resident to and from the Home base and the visiting community. Travel and Travel related expenses are the responsibility of the Resident.
Click on the button below to download the flyer.